Multiple Third-Person Camera Views for Vehicles

Multiple Third-Person Camera Views for Vehicles

Hello to the entire InZOI team,

I’d like to suggest a small improvement regarding the driving camera.

The first-person camera already feels great and immersive. However, I feel that the current third-person camera is positioned a bit too far from the vehicle, especially when riding a scooter or a bicycle.

It would be great if players could choose between multiple third-person camera distances, similar to many open-world games. For example:

  • a far camera (the current one);

  • a medium-distance camera;

  • a closer, more immersive camera.

This option could be available for all vehicles (cars, motorcycles, scooters, bicycles, etc.), allowing every player to choose the view that best matches their preferred playstyle.

A closer camera would make it easier to appreciate the Zois’ animations, the vehicles, and the surrounding environment, while making driving feel even more immersive, especially when exploring the city or going for a relaxing ride.

Thank you to the entire team for your amazing work and for listening to the community. I’m looking forward to seeing how InZOI continues to evolve!