Vehicles - Better world rendering

There are lots of vehicles in Inzoi, which is great.

There’s also a developer initiative to make vehicles more useful, since they even implemented improved driving mechanics.

But while driving in the game, even with max settings, it’s impossible to not notice a big discrepancy: the world in Inzoi was simply not made with a driving mechanic in mind. Other cars, buildings and even zois take WAY too long to render, causing the gameplay to be very unpleasant. My zoi got arrested because I was driving on the road and killed a zoi that was rendered in front of me, without me being able to avoid an accident.

Another thing is that vehicles don’t have a way to cap their max speed: even a scooter (not the one that looks like a motorcycle, I mean that one where you stand straight above it, like a kick scooter) goes up to 80km/h. That’s way too fast for a vehicle like that, so I wish I could cap the max speed. If we had a way to cap the speed, maybe the problem of the world render wouldn’t be so noticeable.

3 Likes

You can already limit the speed in the settings.I don’t want a speed limit in my game. But of course anyone can lower the speed limit if they want to.

1 Like

Okay, but even if I can limit the speed, this doesn’t solve the main issue of my post.