Zois walking bug

  • Game Version:20260108.9692W

  • Platform: (Steam windows)

  • Mods: (Choose one: never used / removed / active)
    :round_pushpin:If you have used mods before, please list them: Realistic Aging, Increased Skill XP

  • Hardware Specifications & Operating System (OS version, CPU, GPU, RAM, storage…): NVIDIA GeForce 4070 Super, Ryzen 7 7700, 16gb ram

  • Steps to Reproduce: Wait until you have customers (mid/late workday)

I run a fitness center and noticed that customers would run downstairs until they reached outside for no reason (they returned/walked back inside)

Do they do this when they are around other Zois? I noticed this also with my played Zois when 3 or more of them are in the same room/around each other, some of them run off -.-

Yes they do.

I really wish they’d fix this or would offer an option to stop this.

This is one of the most annoying things for me in inZOI :psycat_upset:

Is that the “wander around” nonsense? I’d rather my zois route-failed than cancel their entire queue to run off somewhere else.

It got even worse with adding the new ‘shocked range’, where Zois don’t walk each other anymore but react offended/shocked as soon as another Zoi walks/drives past them even if it’s 1 to 10 meters away. I really hate this ‘drama for drama’s sake’ stuff that happens for no reason to conceal the lack of deeper gameplay.

Looks/sounds like I’m not the only one having this issue, thank God, lol