Hello,
it happend several times, that I have lost actions in the talking-queue, when my zois walked to an other location to continue talking.
My point: If the action is possible where they are, let them perform the action where they are. Since there is conversation possible at the beach (nothing to sit down nearby) without this walking, sitting, talking, walking, talking, walking, sitting - this could be a solution.
Sometimes it happened, they lost an action, did not find together after walking… so this is not only useless, but also a source of bugs.
Until the next conversation action is not possible, let them stand where they are.
Also in the bank, when I talk to an person working there, or in the nightclub to the staff.. after each action I go a little stepp side wards an then back. This looks strange^^
Keep it simple, only walk when in need, not just for breaking conversation or wasting zois time.
Cheers,
Roman